Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Circle Cutting Jig
weirdscience on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade circle cutting jig for a 24" DoALL bandsaw. Pivot is 1/4" round and is capable of being swung in or out in relation to the saw blade. Barrel clamp: 1/4" OD, 14-20 TPI.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!