Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Circle Cutting Jig
weirdscience on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade circle cutting jig for a 24" DoALL bandsaw. Pivot is 1/4" round and is capable of being swung in or out in relation to the saw blade. Barrel clamp: 1/4" OD, 14-20 TPI.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!