Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Circle Cutting Jig
Tadatoshi Manabe on manabe.o.oo7.jp
Homemade bandsaw circle cutting jig constructed from lumber, aluminum, angle iron, steel, acrylic, tape measure, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!