Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Clamping Plate
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade clamping plate intended as an aid to cutting small pieces in a bandsaw. Consists of: base plate, clamping bar, threaded rods, and nuts. Workpiece is positioned between the rods, clamping bar placed over, and the nuts tightened. Assembly is then positioned and secured in the bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!