Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Clamping Plate
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade clamping plate intended as an aid to cutting small pieces in a bandsaw. Consists of: base plate, clamping bar, threaded rods, and nuts. Workpiece is positioned between the rods, clamping bar placed over, and the nuts tightened. Assembly is then positioned and secured in the bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
- Out of control power trowel - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!