Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Clamping Plate
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade clamping plate intended as an aid to cutting small pieces in a bandsaw. Consists of: base plate, clamping bar, threaded rods, and nuts. Workpiece is positioned between the rods, clamping bar placed over, and the nuts tightened. Assembly is then positioned and secured in the bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!