Homemade Bandsaw Clamping Plate
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade clamping plate intended as an aid to cutting small pieces in a bandsaw. Consists of: base plate, clamping bar, threaded rods, and nuts. Workpiece is positioned between the rods, clamping bar placed over, and the nuts tightened. Assembly is then positioned and secured in the bandsaw vise.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!