Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Dovetail Jig
DKV on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw dovetail jig constructed from wood and incorporating two fences to guide the workpiece in both X and Y directions. Dovetail angle corresponds to the angle of the sled.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!