Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Dovetail Jig
DKV on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw dovetail jig constructed from wood and incorporating two fences to guide the workpiece in both X and Y directions. Dovetail angle corresponds to the angle of the sled.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!