Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Dovetail Jig
rmac on lumberjocks.com
Homemade dovetail jig for a bandsaw constructed from 5/8" particle board and 1/4" tempered hardboard. Jig utilizes a sliding fence and incorporates a sloping table to accommodate bandsaws without a tilting mechanism.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!