Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Fence
FloridaArt on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw fence constructed from 3/4" plywood and MDF. A 2' section of angle iron attached to the backside of the fence serves as a reinforcing rail.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!