Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Fence
FloridaArt on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw fence constructed from 3/4" plywood and MDF. A 2' section of angle iron attached to the backside of the fence serves as a reinforcing rail.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!