Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Guide Wheels
JordiTomas on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw guide wheels adapted from a set of inline skate wheels as a replacement for the stock wooden unit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!