Homemade Bandsaw Hydraulic Cylinder
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade hydraulic cylinder for a 6 x 4 bandsaw. Controls the saw blade's rate of descent. Cylinder constructed from a piece of 22 mm copper tube. Piston features a non-return flap valve. Hydraulic fluid passes through a needle valve machined from steel studding. Uses SAE 90 EP oil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!