Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Hydraulic Cylinder
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade hydraulic cylinder for a 6 x 4 bandsaw. Controls the saw blade's rate of descent. Cylinder constructed from a piece of 22 mm copper tube. Piston features a non-return flap valve. Hydraulic fluid passes through a needle valve machined from steel studding. Uses SAE 90 EP oil.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!