Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Log Sled
Bob #2 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade log milling sled featuring a slider section intended as an aide in guiding the sled as the log moves through the bandsaw blade. A pipe clamp attached through holes in the MDF face serves to secure the log.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!