Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Lumber Milling Jig
Kevin_S on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw lumber milling jig intended to ride in the saw's miter slot, it's fitted with adjustable braces. The log is secured by screws positioned on the jig's upright support.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!