Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Lumber Milling Jig
Kevin_S on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw lumber milling jig intended to ride in the saw's miter slot, it's fitted with adjustable braces. The log is secured by screws positioned on the jig's upright support.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!