Homemade Bandsaw Lumber Milling Jig
Kevin_S on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw lumber milling jig intended to ride in the saw's miter slot, it's fitted with adjustable braces. The log is secured by screws positioned on the jig's upright support.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!