Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Resaw Sled
TZH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw resaw sled featuring an adjustable end fence and wheels to facilitate load stabilization and prevent body bowing. To improve rigidity, the fence was backed with a 2x2 piece of oak. Capable of accommodating stock of up to 14" in diameter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!