Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Resaw Sled
TZH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw resaw sled featuring an adjustable end fence and wheels to facilitate load stabilization and prevent body bowing. To improve rigidity, the fence was backed with a 2x2 piece of oak. Capable of accommodating stock of up to 14" in diameter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!