Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Resaw Sled
TZH on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw resaw sled featuring an adjustable end fence and wheels to facilitate load stabilization and prevent body bowing. To improve rigidity, the fence was backed with a 2x2 piece of oak. Capable of accommodating stock of up to 14" in diameter.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!