Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Stability Modification
seal killer on chaski.org
Homemade bandsaw stability modification consisting of adding larger wheels to one side in conjunction with axle extensions. The increased stability served to improve confidence whilst moving the saw over an unimproved surface into the shop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!