Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Stability Modification
seal killer on chaski.org
Homemade bandsaw stability modification consisting of adding larger wheels to one side in conjunction with axle extensions. The increased stability served to improve confidence whilst moving the saw over an unimproved surface into the shop.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!