Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Stand
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade bandsaw stand capable of being utilized for both vertical and horizontal saws. Constructed on a frame of 1-1/2" angle iron, it features a sheet metal tray beneath the bandsaw to direct used coolant to a catch tank. 6" wheels on one end serve to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- M46 Rapid Railroad Destructor - p...
- Pallet flipping machine - GIF
- fuel line forming tool
- My own vibratory tumbler.
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!