Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Stand
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade bandsaw stand capable of being utilized for both vertical and horizontal saws. Constructed on a frame of 1-1/2" angle iron, it features a sheet metal tray beneath the bandsaw to direct used coolant to a catch tank. 6" wheels on one end serve to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!