Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Stand
George Carlson on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade bandsaw stand capable of being utilized for both vertical and horizontal saws. Constructed on a frame of 1-1/2" angle iron, it features a sheet metal tray beneath the bandsaw to direct used coolant to a catch tank. 6" wheels on one end serve to enhance mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!