Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Stand and Cabinet
jimleigh1313 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw stand with integral cabinet. Constructed from 3/4" plywood and featuring MDF side panels, with the top being a dual-layer sandwich for additional strength.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!