Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Table and Fence
lab7654 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw table and fence constructed from 1/2" pine plywood. The fence is attached to a surplus miter gauge, which aids the user in compensating for blade drift.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!