Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Table Upgrade
ShakerBoxMaker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw table upgrade constructed from 1-1/4" MDF and measuring 23-1/2" square. A wooden guide at the bottom aligns it to the original table and the assembly bolts to the factory fence mounting holes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!