Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Upgrades
USCJeff on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw upgrades consisting of improvements to both the dust collection and outfeed systems. A Y-pipe with both 2" and 4" outlets connected beneath the bandsaw table catches dust near the bearing and insert area. An 8" section of 3/4" plywood was attached to the table to function as a simple extension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Polystyrene Cone shaped hole cutter
- Tamagoyaki (Japanese omelet) mach...
- Beer foam stability testing machi...
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!