Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Upgrades
USCJeff on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw upgrades consisting of improvements to both the dust collection and outfeed systems. A Y-pipe with both 2" and 4" outlets connected beneath the bandsaw table catches dust near the bearing and insert area. An 8" section of 3/4" plywood was attached to the table to function as a simple extension.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Brass catcher pistol attachment -...
- Small File Holder Rack for the Shop
- Machine a Cotter to lock a slidin...
- Screw Modification Arbor With Zer...
- DIY Post Hole Auger
- Underground mining cart toilets -...
- Funk 18 speed powershift bearing ...
- Hydraulic rocker stud puller
- Root remover heavy equipment atta...
- Escaping a conical hole - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!