Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Vise Jaw Extender
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade bandsaw vise jaw extender intended to facilitate the secure retention of small workpieces. Extended jaws are installed on each side of the vise. Threaded rod connects the jaws, maintaining their alignment.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!