Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Vise Modification
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade bandsaw vise modification to enable the cutting of smaller pieces. Involves alteration of the moving jaw, addition of a jack rod and scale, repositioning the fixed jaw, and replacing the lock nuts with tee nuts and tommy bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!