Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Vise Modification
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade bandsaw vise modification to enable the cutting of smaller pieces. Involves alteration of the moving jaw, addition of a jack rod and scale, repositioning the fixed jaw, and replacing the lock nuts with tee nuts and tommy bars.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!