Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Wheel Brush
Greg Wurst on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw wheel brush constructed from a cut-off toothbrush and flat bar. Utilizes a rare earth magnet for mounting directly to the wheel housing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!