Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bandsaw Wheel Brush
Greg Wurst on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw wheel brush constructed from a cut-off toothbrush and flat bar. Utilizes a rare earth magnet for mounting directly to the wheel housing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!