Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Banjo Rim Lathe
Dan Pennington on hicklerbanjo.com
Homemade banjo rim lathe comprised of a standard lathe retrofitted with two cross slides and a tool block. Constructed from plywood, steel, aluminum, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swarf Magnet for the milling tabl...
- Large Swarf Collection Tool for L...
- Multiple hand stamp helping hand.
- Retractable internal screw cuttin...
- Miniature working shotgun - GIF a...
- Letter/Number Punch Holder
- corner radius milling cutter used...
- Shrinker Stretcher
- Liquid level indicator
- Countersink tool with an adjustab...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!