Homemade Barrel Jack Jig
MikeP on luthiertalk.com
Homemade drilling jig intended to facilitate the process of drilling barrel jack holes in guitar bodies. Constructed from MDF and plywood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!