Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Barrel Tumbler
grayfingers on andy321.proboards.com
Homemade barrel tumbler driven by a 1/3 HP 1725 RPM motor. Constructed from plywood, cold rolled steel, rubber hose, pulleys, bearings, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Square Heineken bottles - photos
- 220L Drum plug Modification
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!