Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Base for Metal Lathe
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade base for a metal lathe constructed from 80x80x6mm and 40x40x6mm square steel tubing, as well as 5mm steel plate. Each side contains a storage cabinet and a drawer, the bottoms of which were fashioned from wood. Base includes an integral lathe brake and is mounted on anti-vibration feet.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!