Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Basic Bender
Bash_25 on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade basic bender fabricated from angle iron. Two C-shapes are formed using 1.5" x 1.5" x 1/4" angle, which are then welded to a base. A 1/2" gap between the pieces serves as the bender's throat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!