Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Basic Bender
Bash_25 on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade basic bender fabricated from angle iron. Two C-shapes are formed using 1.5" x 1.5" x 1/4" angle, which are then welded to a base. A 1/2" gap between the pieces serves as the bender's throat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!