Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Basic Bender
Bash_25 on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade basic bender fabricated from angle iron. Two C-shapes are formed using 1.5" x 1.5" x 1/4" angle, which are then welded to a base. A 1/2" gap between the pieces serves as the bender's throat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!