Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Basic Sheetmetal Brake
robs ss on 1969supersport.com
Homemade sheetmetal brake fashioned from a vise, angle iron, clamps, and a section of 2x4.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Curved barrels for firearms
- Valve spring tool
- Simple trick for mounting small d...
- Giant hedge cutter made from WWII...
- Adding Irrigation Zones Without A...
- WWII Churchill tank converted int...
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!