Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bead Breaker
Tim Hancock on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade tire bead breaker constructed from square tubing and a U-shaped flat bar. A steel plate was utilized for the base.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!