Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bead Roller Die Rack
Tom Mackie Racing on tommackieracing.com
Homemade die rack constructed on a bead roller stand. The stand's upright was drilled and tapped to accommodate long bolts to hold the dies.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!