Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bead Roller with Hand Wheel
Glenn on glennsplace.com
Homemade bead roller featuring manual actuation via hand wheel. Adapted from a Harbor Freight unit by upgrading the hardware, adding a stand, fabricating a hand wheel, adding power via a garage door opener motor, and adding a gear and drive chain.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!