Homemade Bead Rolling Dies
Doug98105 on metalmeet.com
A homemade set of bead roller dies made of Delrin. They were turned on a lathe and used to roll copper flashing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!