Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bead Rolling Dies
Doug98105 on metalmeet.com
A homemade set of bead roller dies made of Delrin. They were turned on a lathe and used to roll copper flashing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!