Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bearing Bench Block
dcphoto on thingiverse.com
Homemade bearing bench block intended to facilitate the process of removing bearings from shafts. Fabricated from PETG plastic.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!