Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bearing Pressing Tool
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade tool for pressing bushings and needle bearings into place. Consists of a bolt, nut, and series of washers sufficient to allow the bearing to fully seat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!