Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bearing Pressing Tool
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade tool for pressing bushings and needle bearings into place. Consists of a bolt, nut, and series of washers sufficient to allow the bearing to fully seat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!