Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bearing Separator
AlphaDogChoppers on dotheton.com
Homemade bearing separator intended to facilitate bottom steering stem bearing removal. Two plates with ground edges are drawn together under the bearing and slide, in turn, along two long sections of threaded rod. As the nuts are tightened, the bearing is pulled off its seat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!