Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bearing Separator
AlphaDogChoppers on dotheton.com
Homemade bearing separator intended to facilitate bottom steering stem bearing removal. Two plates with ground edges are drawn together under the bearing and slide, in turn, along two long sections of threaded rod. As the nuts are tightened, the bearing is pulled off its seat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!