Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Becket Foundry
Ronald E. Thompson on plansandprojects.com
Homemade Becket foundry fabricated from a section of steel pipe and powered by a kerosene furnace burner.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!