Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt and Disc Grinder
lwbates on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade belt and disc grinder intended to reuse surplus abrasives from an existing roll grinder. Powered by a 5hp motor, the belt section accommodates 6-, 8-, and 10-inch contact wheels. An industrial vacuum pump powers the dust collection system.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!