Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt and Disc Grinder
lwbates on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade belt and disc grinder intended to reuse surplus abrasives from an existing roll grinder. Powered by a 5hp motor, the belt section accommodates 6-, 8-, and 10-inch contact wheels. An industrial vacuum pump powers the dust collection system.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!