Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder
sf93 on hobartwelders.com
Homemade pivot-mounted belt grinder on stand. Utilizes 2"x72" belts and is powered by a 1 1/2 HP, 1740 RPM motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!