Homemade Belt Grinder
Icho on canadianknifemaker.ca
Homemade 2x72 belt grinder powered by a 4700 RPM treadmill motor. Fabricated from square tubing, angle iron, skateboard wheels, bearings, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!