Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder
Dan on hobby-machinist.com
Homemade belt grinder patterned after a commercial unit. Equipped with commercial contact wheels and a 2x72 grinding belt.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!