Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder from Plans
Lane on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade belt grinder constructed from plans. Powered by an electric motor and fabricated from 5/8" aluminum plate. Utilizes cast wheels to drive and track the belt.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!