Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder/Tube Notcher
zag on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade belt grinder/tube notcher utilizing a 3kw 400V motor, a 6" X 78 inch belt, and changeable front rollers. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a feed table for tube notching.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!