Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Grinder/Tube Notcher
zag on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade belt grinder/tube notcher utilizing a 3kw 400V motor, a 6" X 78 inch belt, and changeable front rollers. Intended for utilization in conjunction with a feed table for tube notching.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!