Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Sander/Buffer
123pugsy on hotrodders.com
Homemade belt sander and bugger constructed from scrap steel, trailer rollers, bearings, and a bench grinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!