Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Belt Sander/Grinder
Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade belt sander/grinder powered by a 1.5 HP motor and utilizing 2x72" ceramic abrasive belts. Features adjustable platen and rest.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!