Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bench Grinder Stand
dwright406 on nastyz28.com
Homemade bench grinder stand fashioned from an oversized stainless steel valve. Base was adapted to the valve stem by means of a 2-1/4" exhaust pipe. Stand doubles as a shrink wrap holder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!