Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bench Grinder Stand
dwright406 on nastyz28.com
Homemade bench grinder stand fashioned from an oversized stainless steel valve. Base was adapted to the valve stem by means of a 2-1/4" exhaust pipe. Stand doubles as a shrink wrap holder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
- Lockout-tagout equipment safety l...
- Vacuum chuck for PCB milling and ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!