Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bench Hook
WayneC on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bench hook for a Japanese saw. Intended to be reversible, it is 6"x8" in size and constructed from poplar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!