Homemade Bench Polisher
TIG Paul on mig-welding.co.uk
Multi-speed, belt-driven bench polisher adapted from an inexpensive bench drill. Scrap metal was used for motor plate and base. The quill is clamped into a box frame and held in place by 8mm set screws. Quill has a 13mm chuck. Switch rated at 10 amps.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!