Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bench Rammer
Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade bench rammer fashioned from wood and intended as an aid to pounding sand around the pattern in a casting mold.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
- Topside Mechanic Creeper
- Small angle drill press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!