Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Bench Vise
Ed. on homemadetools.net
Homemade bench vise fabricated from heavy scrap steel. Operating screw was turned from a section of trailer axle, while the handle is a length of 19mm rod. Vise opens to 30cm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!