Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Digital Height Gauge
Homemade, benchtop digital height gauge adapted from a caliper. Caliper was dismantled and the jaws trimmed as necessary. New jaw and clamp were machined from 1/8\" x 2\" mild steel. Base is hot rolled steel. Scale is fixed to the base with epoxy resin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!