Homemade Benchtop Gas Generator
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade benchtop gas generator for oxygen, acetylene, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide gases. Based on Petrus Jacobus Kipp's design. Constructed out of PVC pipes and couplings, and featuring a radial design on the lower coupling. A plastic screen separates the reaction chamber from the reagent chamber. Gases generated by the reactions exit through the hose barb.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
- Aviation-inspired dashboard - photo
- 17,000-ton forging press - video
- Electro-etching Metal Using a Sti...
- Spice cabinet that slides down an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!