Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Power Supply
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade benchtop power supply constructed around a surplus 145w ATX PC power supply. Dummy load is a 1157 auto taillight bulb, cooled by a fan. Assembly features a breakaway connection enabling of the power supply from the benchtop adaptor unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!