Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Benchtop Power Supply
dynamodan on dansworkshop.com
Homemade benchtop power supply constructed around a surplus 145w ATX PC power supply. Dummy load is a 1157 auto taillight bulb, cooled by a fan. Assembly features a breakaway connection enabling of the power supply from the benchtop adaptor unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!